Monday, May 25, 2009

Half Full, Y'all (A)








There are two kinds of people in this world; the kind who finds an onion ring in her fries and is mad behind it, and the kind who finds that same onion ring and thinks she has just won the lottery! Don’t like onion rings? Well, the very same premise holds true for the situation where you stumble upon a partial chicken tender in your french fries. Today, the goddesses are shining on your girl. I found 4, count ‘em....FOUR.... onion rings in my fries!!! Whoooooo hooooooooo!
And, yes, I know this post is wicked short, but I was writing this whole, crazy treatise about "Haters" and it sounded so freakin' whiny, so I thought I'd spare ya. So, there you have it. B, what's up whichu, grrl?

1 comment:

  1. You are so very welcome. I enjoy and am very interested in writing for CLUTCH one day.

    Anais Nin is also one of my favorites too. Her words woke up something, or someone, in my soul. I will not be able to survive without her words, her vision, interpretation, her poetry, her recreation of the many types of women in life. I unabashedly concur with everything you said.

    Audrey T. is perfect for the part as Madame Coco!!

    ReplyDelete